If you are getting started with The Social Lamb, please see below instructions on how to give us access to your Social Media business pages.
Kindly note that you will need to be an admin on your Business pages, in order to give us access:
1. Navigate to your Business Page.
2. Click Settings at the top right-hand side of your Page.
3. Click Page Roles in the left column.
4. Type our email address in the box: email@example.com
5. Click Editor to select an “ADMIN” from the dropdown menu.
6. Click Save and enter your password to confirm.
Google Plus Page
1. Navigate to your Google Plus Business Page (Go to Google, click the 4 squares on the top right-hand side and then look for ‘My Business’)
2. Click on the down arrow to the right of your business profile picture.
3. Click on Managers under your business page.
4. Add the email address of The Social Lamb which is firstname.lastname@example.org or under Laura Glyn-Jones
For your Instagram account please send us your username and password to grant us access
1. Move your cursor over Interests at the top of your homepage and select Companies.
2. Below Manage your pages on the right, select the page you’d like to edit.
3. Click Go to admin mode at the top of the page.
4. Move your cursor over Admin Tools at the top of the page and click Manage admins.
5. Click on the type of admin you want to add at the top of the page.
6. Start typing the person’s name you want to add in the text box (Laura Mitchell or email@example.com)
7. Click Save.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any problem with the above explanations, we would be happy to talk you through the instructions over the phone or in person!
Thank you for the support and we look forward to managing your Social Media accounts.
The Social Lamb – Your Social Media Manager