Verify your Business Facebook Page
Establishing online presence on social media means establishing trust and fortifying confidence by local businesses towards online searchers. With millions of business pages at Facebook, sometimes it is hard to ascertain which ones are real and which ones are fraud.
Facebook has therefore created a verified badge for businesses to establish themselves in the market. Below are the instructions on how to do it:
- Click Settings at the top of your Page
- From General, click Page Verification
- Click Verify this Page, then click Get Started
- Enter a publicly listed phone number for your business, your country and language
- Click Call Me Now to allow Facebook to call you with a verification code
- Enter the 4-digit verification code and click Continue
“Strike while the iron is hot” is a beautiful way of telling why you should get the verified badge now. Not only would a verified badge be good for new likes acquisition for your business’ Page but would ultimately help searchers using Facebook to find your real Pages and not bogus Pages posing to do damage to your business’ reputation. A verified badge can also increase your rankings on the search pages of Facebook, giving you an extra boost over competitors, so it’s well-worth getting that badge at the soonest.